Announced as part of our Summer 2021 British Railway Announcements, we are delighted to be able to offer you this modern-day take on the classic Class 20, with the Branchline Class 20/3 No. 20314 in Harry Needle Railroad Company livery.
The perfect partner to No. 20311 in matching HNRC livery (item No. 35-126) and featuring working directional head and tail lights and cab lighting, the model also has a pre-fitted speaker and a Plux22 DCC Decoder socket for those wishing to equip their model for use on DCC.
Also available with SOUND FITTED (Item No. 35-126ASF)
- Bachmann Branchline OO Scale
- Era 9
- Pristine Harry Needle Railroad Company livery
- Accessory Pack
- NEM Coupling Pockets
- Sprung Buffers
- Powerful 5 pole motor with twin flywheels
- Interior Cab Lighting
- Directional Head and Tail Lighting with Day/Night modes
- Lighting can be controlled by easy-access switches or via DCC
- Speaker Fitted
- Equipped with a Plux22 DCC Decoder Socket – recommended Decoder item No. 36-570
- Length 190mm